For your convenience this Portal includes an Electronic Tenant® Service Request System. Use this system to submit routine maintenance requests directly to the engineering department; to track the status of previously submitted requests; to download important documents; and to communicate with the Property Management Office.
- Simply click on the link below and follow the prompts
Once you have logged into the system, you will be presented with four options:
- Complete a Maintenance Request Form
- Update User Information
- View Electronic Maintenance Request Log
- Download Miscellaneous Administrative Forms
For detailed instructions for using the Electronic Tenant® Service Request System please see the below or contact the Building Office.
Completing a Service Request Form
After logging in, click on the "Electronic Maintenance Request Form" Link. Users will be taken to a service request form.
- Step One- Confirm or complete all contact information.
- Step Two- Choose the nature or type of request being submitted.
- Step Three- If applicable, provide details of the contractor to be used.
- Step Four - Review all information thoroughly. Click submit.